Attention business owners: There’s one skill you must have if you want to make more sales online…
Uncover The Real-Life Copywriting Strategies That Can Turn Your Sales Pages And Content Marketing From “So-So” To Super!
Conversion rates low? Sales figures stagnant? Profits lacking? When you know your programs and services are amazing and you’re still not making sales, there’s only one thing to do …
Unless your name is Harvey Specter or Don Draper you’ve probably experienced this confidence-crushing scenario:
- You have a fab program your students rave about
- You’ve posted glowing testimonials on your site
- You even have a proven track record with your clients—and the case studies to back it up
Your Sales Letters And Emails Get Zero Traction
Sure, you might make a couple of sales, but only after personally speaking to potential clients, and while that helps, it’s simply not sustainable.
You need sales copy that:
- Engages and entertains
- Shares your story (and why you rock!)
- Compels readers to take action
- Works for you continually, without your constant involvement
It sounds simple, doesn’t it? After all, other business owners have sexy, compelling sales pages and other content.
Here’s what they know that you may not…
The Sales Process Begins Long Before The Buy Button Appears
And that’s the problem for lots of folks (just like you) who spend lots of time and energy crafting amazing sales pages, only to discover it’s not enough.
Your potential clients are jaded. They need more. They want to know that you’ve got the goods and that you can help them achieve their goals.
Your blog, your podcast, YouTube channel, and even social media accounts all feed into this sales funnel that leads inevitably towards a buy button, and when you get all those other pieces in place and looking sexy, you’ll instantly increase conversions on those all-important sales pages.
Now if that sounds a bit overwhelming, don’t worry. Here’s help:
How to Write Copy and Create Content That Will Get More Clients to Say YES
Unlike other courses that focus simply on writing sales pages and crafting calls to action, this 4-module self-study course looks at your sales copy for what it is: a comprehensive, all-encompassing tool that solidifies your brand, shows off your expertise (and personality, too) and (finally) makes sales.
Never thought copywriting was so important? It is. Just take a look at everything you’ll learn inside.
This is the heart and soul of good copywriting—the connection. Without it, your sales messages will fall flat. In module 1 we’ll take a good look at just how you can turn everything you write into a meaningful message your clients will be compelled to read.
- The first step in everything you write—miss this and it’s a guarantee your message will miss its mark nearly every time.
- 12 questions to ask yourself before you begin—answer these well, and your content will practically write itself (and your readers will be singing your praises, too).
- 2 considerations when you’re crafting a call to action—with a firm understanding of these two simple principles, you’ll be well on your way to better conversions.
- How to painlessly monetize your blog posts—because there is more to sales copy than letters and email!
- How to ensure your content is shared again and again—when you get this one thing right, you’ll never worry about making sales again!
- Three strategies to engage your readers—any one of these will dramatically improve your conversion rates, no matter what type of content you’re creating.
- How to discover (and use) your authentic voice—without this key component, your branding will feel contrived.
Module 2: Writing Effortless Emails That Get Opened and Read
Ask any successful business owner and they'll tell you: email is critical when it comes to making sales. Not only sales of your products, but sales for your affiliate and JV partners, too.
Not only that, but email is perfect for solidifying that all important personal relationship, and it’s that relationship that will ultimately drive more sales.
But crafting great emails that people actually want to read can be a challenge, so here’s what you’ll learn in Module 2:
- 3 easy steps to creating your first email sign up—if you don’t make list building a priority, you’ll never achieve the success you deserve.
- The number one list killer—and how to easily fix it!
- How to build an instant rapport with your subscribers—this one trick will make your email marketing stress-free and even fun!
- How to pre-qualify your email subscribers—there’s no sense in building a large list of people who aren’t interested in your products.
- Why you must have an email schedule—and the dangers of not sticking to it faithfully.
- Two ways to craft subject lines that demand to be opened—getting your emails opened is the most critical piece of the puzzle, so don’t skip this step!
- 7 proven ways to make sure your message hits its mark—the more of these you master, the better your results will be.
Module 3: Why Writing for Social Media Doesn’t Have to be Like White-water Rafting
This is where a lot of entrepreneurs get hung up. Either they’re spending far too much time on Facebook and Instagram and the like without seeing any real return, or they’re stuck, and simply don’t know what to post, when, and to whom.
Module 3 will show you exactly how to manage your social media accounts for maximum efficiency, while still making a great impression.
- How to choose where to spend your time—because let’s face it, you can’t be everywhere.
- Knowing the different types of content to post—as well as where each one will be the most effective.
- The critical differences between social media content and other types of content—and how to leverage those differences to your advantage.
- How to keep up with the continual (and fast) changes social platforms undergo—miss this and you’ll wind up using outdated strategies that no longer work, while your competitors continue to evolve and grow.
- Today’s hottest social strategies—at least one of these will shock you, but it’s oh-so-promising!
- How to find your social media voice—there’s more to this than just “being yourself,” so don’t skip this section!
- Why Facebook groups are an important part of your overall marketing plan plus an easy way to create yours, even if you’re fresh out of ideas.
- The business page you cannot afford to ignore—and no, it’s not Facebook.
Module 4: Better Sales Pages and Squeeze Pages—Get Your Programs Sold!
With a solid content marketing plan in place, it’s time to dig into those sales pages at last, and Module 4 is just what you need to create better converting sales and squeeze pages.
Module 4 walks you through it, including...
- Why consistency is more important than ever before—and how to easily achieve it in your sales and landing pages.
- The number one tool for creating landing pages—and it’s super easy to use, too, so you can concentrate on copy instead of tech!
- 10 essential steps for simplifying your landing pages—keep these in mind every time you create a sales or landing page, and you’ll be ahead of 99% of your competition.
- How to test every element of your sales message—so you can find out exactly what works, and what doesn’t.
- The two major causes of sales page failure—the first one you already know, but the second will surprise you.
- How to provide “social proof” in your sales copy—this one change can make all the difference in your sales figures.
- Understanding “hot spots” in your copy—pinpoint these, and you’ll be in a position to amplify your message across all your content channels, resulting in far better results!
Sizzling Sales Messages Don’t Just Happen
No one is born with stellar copywriting skills, but they can be learned, and when you master the art, you can write your own ticket. Best of all, it doesn’t matter if you’re a coach, a product seller, a service provider or blogger—these skills translate to any business model
Of course, you can keep going along as you have been, but wouldn’t it be easier (and far more profitable) to put the sizzle in your sales copy now, and start increasing your conversion rates—not to mention your bank balance?
This course is the path. It will show you, step-by-step, exactly what you need to do to…
- Create content that engages your audience—get this right and “selling” becomes truly effortless.
- Solidify your branding across all your content channels so your ideal client can instantly recognize you and your worth
- Craft compelling sales copy that converts better and consistently earns higher profits.
Stop struggling to find the magic formula for sales. It’s all right here, waiting for you to dive in.
I can’t promise that you’ll triple your income overnight, but I can promise you this: your business (and your sales) will increase.
How much is that worth to you?
To Your success
P.S. You will get loads of awesome bonuses too including my webinar outline and templates that will get you more sales, copywriting swipe-files plus lots of done-for-you content you can just cut and paste into your business. Also, I will give you a ton of my planners that will supercharge your business.
Buy now and you can start boosting your business today.
Hey I’m Lindsey Archibald- founder of The Digital Duchess.
It’s my mission to transform your financial life by giving you no-nonsense, step-by-step guidance and proven systems that will help you build an audience, generate more sales leads and ultimately make you more money.
The Internet is a crowded place which means there is a lot of money to be made out there. Currently 3.2 billion people log on each day which means there are LOTS of people who need your help and your offers.
Each year I help hundreds of entrepreneurs make money online but it really saddens me to see talented people with awesome business ideas struggle to make ends meet because they don’t know the simple steps to take that will give them true financial freedom. As a result they get frustrated and fed up and they give up on their business dreams as they feel like a complete failure.
Over the course of my career I have launched several online businesses and I have helped clients build their digital audiences and grow their online sales revenues well into six figures.
But there was a time when I was completely broke after being made redundant when the TV Company I worked for went into administration. I lost everything overnight- my glamorous presenting job, my money and my relationship. I got into serious debt and for months I struggled to see how I could ever climb out of the situation I found myself in.
However, I took a chance and hired a mentor on my credit card then I pressed the reset button on my career and my life. I learned everything I could about the digital world. I spent thousands of pounds on learning from some of the best business coaches across the Globe and I turned my career on its head and fully embraced the digital life.
Being made redundant was the best thing that could have happened to me. It was the wake-up call that I needed as I wasn’t happy working in TV. It was the catalyst for a domino effect of good things that set the stage for the awesome life and career I enjoy today.
And now? Well, I do all that I can to pay it forward and help business owners build companies that allow them to live life on their terms.
The core mission of The Digital Duchess coaching sessions and online courses are to provide you with the tools and advice that will speed up your journey towards being a success online.
I am here to help entrepreneurs, coaches, experts and service based businesses stop feeling overwhelmed and overworked.
Being a successful entrepreneur is NOT just for the lucky few who happen to be in the right place at the right time. The difference between them and you is they got help immediately and then they implemented simple strategies that allowed them to grow massively profitable businesses.
There is no great secret to having a dream freedom business, instead there are proven systems that you can start using this week that will help give you the dream business and lifestyle that you deserve.
So what are you waiting for?
It’s time to unleash your genius and make a huge difference, and a living, in this amazing online word!
See you soon